It is a set of 9 strength training machines containing the main muscle groups of the human body (pectorals, back, shoulders, abdominals, legs, arms). The purpose of this is to stimulate the peripheral nervous system of the candidate for health.
Unlike standard weight machines, this circuit has no weight: here, it is a motor that regulates the intensity or the type of work to be done. This thus makes it possible to model several types of operations or resistances:
- Isotonic (like traditional weight machines)
- Isotonic with light eccentric (the return phase of the movement has a light resistance)
- Isotonic with accentuated eccentric (the return phase of the movement has increased resistance)
- Isokinetic (the resistance will be proportional to the force put by the patient so that the speed of movement will be constant)
- Elastic (the resistance reproduced is comparable to working with elastics)
- Viscous (resistance is proportional to the force given by the patient as on devices with fluids)